- Travel Itinerary
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Travel Itinerary
Live, Run, Travel to Lisbon. This action-packed 5 day itinerary combines the best of active travel and indulgence. We’ll experience some of the most breathtaking beach views in Europe, sample decadent Portuguese pastries, and of course cross the finish line of the Lisbon Marathon. (or half marathon)
This trips includes 5 nights of accommodation at the beautiful 5-star Sofitel Hotel in Lisbon (Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade.) Breakfast is included each morning.
Click on the trip outline to view the itinerary.
As always, our packages are customizable to fit your needs. We offer optional extensions to cover Sintra, Porto and more.
If you would like to learn more about this trip, send an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time to give you a call.
DAY 1: Wednesday
- Today you will arrive in Lisbon. At the time of your booking, you will be asked if you would like us to arrange private transfer for you from the airport.
- Depending on your arrival time we have optional activities for you today including a food tour, wine tour and more.
DAY 2: Thursday
- Sightseeing Run
- Lisbon Walking Tour
- Today we’ll travel as a group to the Lisbon Marathon Expo to pick up our race packets. Your tour host, Katie, will pick up the bibs but we want you to enjoy the atmosphere and get your first taste of the marathon weekend.
DAY 3: Friday
- Today we will venture outside of Lisbon to one of the most beautiful places in Europe, Setubal.
- Our activities on this day trip include:
- Visit a local fisherman's market nominated by USA today as one of the best in the world.
- Drive along the coast of Arrabida to the beach of Creiro.
- Hike down to the Cave of St. Margaret, a hidden cave in the mountain.
- Traditional Portuguese food tasting for lunch
- Winery stop to try local moscatel
DAY 4: Saturday
- Morning walking tour through Alfama, one of Lisbon's oldest neighborhoods
- Boat tour on the Tagus River
DAY 5: Sunday
- Race day!
- Meet as a team for breakfast and race transportation
DAY 6: Monday
- Departure day for our tour
- Additional options: Sintra, Porto, Faro and more.
- Bike tour with Ferry
- Registration to the Lisbon Marathon
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Local guides on all excursions in the itinerary
- 5 nights of accommodation: the price is based on double occupancy. Contact us for information on a single supplement.
- Tips & gratuity
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals or activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
- Pricing Name: Full PaymentStart: October 16, 2019Group (Min-Max): 1 pax - 10 paxprice: /per person
- Pricing Name: DepositStart: October 16, 2019Group (Min-Max): 1 pax - 11 paxprice: /per person
Short answer, can you ever spend too much time in Lisbon? We can customize extra days for your trip, but we recommend arriving at the latest the day before the tour starts. If you choose to arrive early we can arrange for your accommodation.
Absolutely. This trip is designed to be a laid back small group tour. You will have daily opportunities to explore on your own, or to stay with the group if you choose.
Yes. Although flights are not included in the trip price, we have partnered with a flight center than can assist you with anything you need.