Price per person: $3,875
Experience 3,000 years of history with every step of the Jerusalem Marathon.
- Full Trip Itinerary
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Live, Run, Travel to Israel! Experience 3,000 years of history in Israel’s capital with every step of the Jerusalem Marathon. Our runners can take on the full marathon, half marathon or 10km. We’ll end our race day with a Shabbat dinner hosted by a local family in their home. After the race we’ll take off on a curated tour through Israel to excite your senses and light a fire in your soul. The trip includes 4-star accommodation, daily activities and many more special experiences.
We pride ourselves on partnering with the highest quality local guides, to bring our runners directly into the communities where we are racing. This trip is in partnership with “Israel My Way” Custom Tours.
- Jerusalem: Marathon/Half Marathon, Shabbat Dinner with a local family, The Western Wall, ATV desert tour, talk with Jewish settlers from the West Bank, meet a member of parliament
- The Dead Sea: Pamper yourself & relax after the marathon
- Galilee: Kayak the River Jordan, Rapel from the Arch Cave, Self-cooking workshop and dinner in a private home of a Druze family, learn about the Druze culture and religion
- The Golan Heights: Sample local wines at a boutique winery, Visit an Israeli Army Base to learn more about the situation in Syria
- Tel-Aviv: Beach run with Israeli runners, Old Jaffa, What made Israel a “start-up nation?”
Get ready for a physical and spiritual challenge as we tackle the Jerusalem Marathon before touring one of the most fascinating countries in the world.
Wednesday, March 18th: Jerusalem
- Slow paced, ‘shake it out’ run with Israeli runners, 2-3 miles
- Treat your taste buds to a delicious ‘Culinary Tour at the famous Machane Yehuda good market
- Pick-up the Marathon items at Expo
- After dinner, take a "Magical Mystery Tour" – special after-hour night tour to the City of David, visit some active excavation sites not yet open to the public
Thursday, March 19th: Jerusalem
- (Light touring today)
- Visit Yad-Vashem, the Holocaust Museum
- Self-drive ATV desert safari
- Meet with a Jewish settler of the West Bank
Friday, March 20th: RACE DAY!:)
- Meet as a team for breakfast before heading to the start line (a later breakfast will be held for "non-runners/cheering section"
- Run the Marathon / Half Marathon
- Meet at the finish line for group victory photo then head to celebration lunch
- Free afternoon to recover
- "Shabbat of a Lifetime" – be hosted for traditional Shabbat dinner in a private home of a local family
Saturday, March 21st: Dead Sea, The perfect post-race relaxation!
- Descend to the Dead-Sea – lowest place on earth
- Pamper yourself and dip in the Dead-Sea, body-float on the salty water of the lake
- Visit Massada, climb up and down the top with a cable car
- Return to Jerusalem
Sunday, March 22nd: Jerusalem/Galilee
- Meet with member of the Parliament
- Visit the Christian and Jewish Quarters
- The Western Wall
- Walk the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross)
- Visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Meander through the Old City market
- Travel north to the Galilee
Monday, March 23rd: Galilee
- Fun kayaking experience down the River Jordan
- Visit the Mount of Beatitudes
- Self-cooking workshop and dinner in a private home of a Druze family, learn about the Druze culture and religion
Tuesday, March 24th: Golan Heights
- Enjoy jeep ride near the Syrian Border, meet in private with a security and intelligence expert, to gain better understanding of what really happens in Syria these days
- Taste local-made wines in a boutique winery
- Visit an Israeli army base near the border, meet the soldiers
Wednesday, March 25th: Western Galilee
- Rappelling from the Arch Cave!
- Visit Akko, the capital of the Crusader Kingdom underwater grottoes
- Visit the beautiful Roman-style ancient beach-town of Caesarea
- Arrive in Tel-Aviv
Thursday, March 26th: Tel-Aviv
- Rothschild Blvd
- The quaint Neve Tzedek neighborhood
- Old Jaffa
- What made Israel the "Start-Up Nation"? find out, through a tour and a meeting with entrepreneurs
- Bid farewell to your guide !
- Take on a Nightlife tour with an expert, to explore the city’s best bars
Friday, March 27th: Tel Aviv
- Group morning run on the beautiful beach promenade (with Israeli runners)
- Free time – shopping, beach time, etc.
- Farewell dinner
- Transfer to the airport for your midnight departure flight
SHALOM FROM ISRAEL!
(There is an optional tour extension offered to Petra, Jordan, for Saturday, March 28th, departure from Israel will be Sunday March 29th)
- 9 nights of 4-star Accommodation (price based on double occupancy) Single supplement is available
- All entry tickets and daily activities included in the attached itinerary
- Daily private tour guide
- All transportation in a luxury air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi on board, and free supply of mineral water
- All breakfasts at the hotels, lunch on 3/21, dinner on 3/20 & 3/23
- International flights
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Marathon entry fee (Due to race rules, you must register and sign the wavers on your own. However, we are more than happy to assist you.)
- Full Marathon: $69, Half Marathon: $53, 10km: $41
- Airport transfers,: once your flight times are arranged we will provide you with options for your transfer to/from the airport
- Travelers’ insurance